Re: [Xen-users] Xen domU stalling during boot

At 07:01 PM 3/24/2006, you wrote:
on it. The problem I am having is I booted it up and it sits right here:
INIT: Id "6" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

And it all started when it ran cron. Anyone run into this? Any idea what
it could be?

It looks like your vtty's aren't setup and working properly. Probably something to do with /dev/vtty1 not having been created. It could be that something is botched in etch though. What happens when you run a non-Xen kernel? Can you gzip a log (you might have to get it from serial console) of the boot-up and send it if you can't get this resolved? There's probably a more significant error message about /dev somewhere. In the past this would have cause Linux to fork-bomb and you'd have no clue what happend, at least it's playing nice.