Re: [Xen-users] Xen and iSCSI

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen and iSCSI
From: Badiane Ka <badiane_ka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:26:58 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:36:49 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As a side note, have you guys taken a look @ the
ATA-over-Ethernet stuff?  It's much lighter than
iSCSI.  I have a little test bench setup with four
20GB USB drives in a RAID5 being exported (I know, I
know but it's just for play or is it (forplay!)
couldn't resist).  I have to start using gfs (or
another filesystem which allows data sharing) in order
to properly allow sharing of files between various
servers without corruption.

I haven't tried any of this stuff with xen yet.

Badiane