Re: [Xen-users] How stable is unstable?

On 7 Oct 2005, M.A. Williamson wrote:

> xen-unstable should be approaching release quality *however* sometimes
> things still get broken as the finishing touches are applied, corner cases
> are cleared up, etc.
>
> You're likely to be happiest if you read through some of David Barrera's
> daily test e-mails and download a specific changeset that he rates as "all
> good" for your platform.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

Sounds like good advice... next question... how do we do this? I see
a sample message at
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2005-10/msg00335.html

referring to

  changeset:   7234:bd37123974b2

but I don't know how to get that specific version of the source. The
mercurial tutorial talks about "hg pull" but pull doesn't seem to take a
version tag... and trying the obvious...

   [root@xeon xen-unstable.hg]# hg pull  -u 7234:bd37123974b2
   pulling from 7234:bd37123974b2
   abort: repository 7234:bd37123974b2/.hg not found!

... gets the expected error. None of the other hg commands jump
out as being the solution.

-Tom