[Xen-users] xend start

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xend start
From: freedomoss <blandavid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:15:40 +1000
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 May 2005 01:51:25 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I do have SuSE Professional 9.2 installed on my machine. I have followed the install guidelines in installing the binaries. Unfortunately when I try to perform xend start after rebooting xen, I got these messages below:

         Traceback (most recent call last) :
                  File "/usr/sbin/xend", line 27, in ?
                  from  xen.xend.server import SrvDaemon
         ImportError: No module named xen.xend.server

I've done some research over the net and it seems that most of the users are having this kind of problem but no definite or detailed answer I've ever seen. Need some help.

Regards,