Re: [Xen-users] XEN and lvm

To: Matthias Pfafferodt <mapfa@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XEN and lvm
From: Moshe Bar <moshe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:30:51 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:30:14 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Same issue here with my 9.3 Pro. I'll check with our people here at XenSource.

Moshe

On May 23, 2005, at 12:44 PM, Matthias Pfafferodt wrote:

Hello all,

I use the XEN packages from SuSE 9.3 (xen 2.0.5c). The hard disc has one
partition for /boot and dom0/domU on lvm. I can boot into dom0 without
problems but if I try to start domU I get the kernel error message listed in
messaage.kernel.

I added another disk so dom0 is not on lvm. With this configuration XEN is working (I can boot domU without problems). Is this a known issue? Are there
solutions?

Best regards

Matthias Pfafferodt
--
Linux is for people who want to know why it works.
Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works.

<messages.kernel>