[Xen-devel] Re: xen-kernel and EDD

Hi  Keir ,

rhel5.7s‘ xen version is :
kernel-2.6.18-268.el5.src.rpm
xen-3.0.3-132.el5.src.rpm

thanks very much for your sustained help on this issue.
Do you mean this link ?
http://xenbits.xensource.com/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/3b481059a54d
from your xen.org , I find http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/
there are many branches and one unstable hg。

I have a doubt , from this link , I can see this last update date is 2007 year.
and in config.h BOOT_TRAMPOLINE was still 0x94000 . It seems that 5
days ago : BOOT_TRAMPOLINE has just been set 0x7c000 (certainly, I we
all think 0x7c000 is very very reasonable,this should be the most
right value) .

I want to confirm :
Do you  think BOOT_TRAMPOLINE ’s value is independent on any other
later code ?  I prefer this idea to be right. it seems that your
comments page code that just make BOOT_TRAMPOLINE definition
independent.
if yes , I will try your comments plus BOOT_TRAMPOLINE 0X7C000

anway , I will try both 0x94000 and 0x7c000(this will be widely
suitable for all platform ).

Sent from the Xen - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.