Re: [Xen-devel] IGD passthrough

To: "Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] IGD passthrough
From: Sergey Tovpeko <tsv.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:30:20 +0300
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 20:31:07 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=maLOepL4Sd40vybzcrIMOnWiDIgeXmVN/YWrx+moSs4=; b=ubVetnGtn5zBpD/T8IixHDTrW3Ht4PMrOTDjaRByfUWOROHAqnzsXVGpfdyGLVCoUD WNyl2oi0iyDpZSSUMMfeD5bpGa8Ge1qIkx6sg5p3zp77TISmPIFtKTsuj7net5CbvZs9 IEgnF8Tebct4s8VV/3q2e91KtxznBL4QX33Mw=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you, Allen for your replay.

I'll try to check this on other hardware.

As for Win7-64. It looks differently how IGD works. I mean when driver starts,  I could recognize the windows' greeting and login. But the point is that the display is not normal, not usual. It looks like the brightness is so low, that I could hardly recognize what is output on the screen.

Attached qemu's log for win7.

Sergey.