Re: [Xen-devel] iommu=0 leading to panic when system defaults to using x

To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] iommu=0 leading to panic when system defaults to using x2apic
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:47:16 +0000
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 03:48:26 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/Z+9YyBijNQXKWOvaYm9FcE5TQezU+d3vGMbTkW6/WM=; b=o2FWyvUTP9yy03AEZ9ap9uMu9tB2qYLFHS0zkFSBlVpPfmLZqfcthhYuIez/QA1O4Q KjAhDr4pXPVKa0OQ/AfpDz5Jt/xwwy2l3gIPixtaF+rIq+n8HZQ5J/NEGRsplo/5bjom E7bVrYkzgkz+lQfZ8+UyTXZ0S4R+Cr6pDeW6s=