Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch] Support for making an E820 PCI hole in tools

To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch] Support for making an E820 PCI hole in toolstack (xl + xm)
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:11:17 +0000
Cc: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <Stefano.Stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bruce.edge@xxxxxxxxx" <bruce.edge@xxxxxxxxx>, Gianni Tedesco <gianni.tedesco@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 02:12:16 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RaC3BgILyt9nqvmDFY2ONWdPw0X1JmfU9yIvO7R4iCc=; b=JGja7ce1wSy7ziD+tFI7ETk1MTu8Eo7px4VBAkMys8KBRRrXWDkjCdCW6Qw3ch35Mt H7V71C9HSgRr3RZ9RnKQCdeOh6XZSctPyRuo8xEE2RUYez2FqZkjhQzwplaF1ADxvI2P rNPLRzcqkfc4KZQUKXH03UujI7Fq4GDf4GKPE=