Re: [Xen-devel] Linux kernel summit 2010 topic: "Xen, in or out" (Greg K

To: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Linux kernel summit 2010 topic: "Xen, in or out" (Greg KH)
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:09:45 +0100
Cc: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 03:10:37 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DdwtS/e9jbjQlzGvMtVDJaDjcXGgrkVrNCWjUgdWF+k=; b=vVjJDDktBik7NXbbkwyzs7eWx6ZTG1Wds+Nz398QLFY4krFboq2f/dVV6G0EIIpFLS 3aYrdStoXWmvrLUL/zV7NQJl8IYSAFo0iRMg4f/Tg3RG726QGTrS+3Earh402lf6oOaX R7sKyfQM9ouvbO3MpCcykOgwOTDKfJFQ/zWmI=