Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4 only seeing one keyboard and mouse

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

But before we go that route, the other idea was try to disable the irq balance code. Try passing in 'noirqbalance' and see what happens then.

It is very similar. The only significant entries are the do_IRQ lines. The previous run with the hack had
(XEN) do_IRQ: 1.120 No irq handler for vector (irq -1)
(XEN) do_IRQ: 1.144 No irq handler for vector (irq -1)
and this run with the hack and noirqbalance has
(XEN) do_IRQ: 1.40 No irq handler for vector (irq -1)
(XEN) do_IRQ: 1.120 No irq handler for vector (irq -1)
(XEN) do_IRQ: 1.120 No irq handler for vector (irq -1)

        Michael Young