[Xen-devel] Re: Where do we stand with the Xen patches?

To: FUJITA Tomonori <fujita.tomonori@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Where do we stand with the Xen patches?
From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 18:42:04 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, okir@xxxxxxx, x86@xxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mingo@xxxxxxx, gregkh@xxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 17 May 2009 18:42:29 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
for-ingo/xen/dom0/pci
for-ingo/xen/dom0/swiotlb

    Updated with Joerg Roedel, FUJITA Tomonori and Matthew Wilcox's
    comments,  Acked-by and Reviewed-bys as appropriate.

The original code added dom0-specific dma mapping stuff in the generic
place, which is completely wrong. I asked you to move the hacky stuff
to Xen-specific code and ack'ed the patchset.

But as I said again and again, the dom0 changes to the generic dma
mapipng code is really ugly and I don't like them at all. I didn't
ack'ed such changes.

I didn't mean to imply that you all acked all the patches. I tried to be careful to add Acked tags to the actual patches you each respectively acked.