Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0 Xend loses network - eth0 -> veth0? (fwd)

To: Birger Tödtmann <btoedtmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0 Xend loses network - eth0 -> veth0? (fwd)
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:12:53 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:15:46 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 10 Jun 2005, at 08:01, Birger Tödtmann wrote:

No one else got this problem with Xen Unstable anyway?

My experience is that the network is broken after starting xend.
However, there is a simple repair mechanism: down eth0, unload the hw
module (3c59x in my case), load it again, and configure eth0 anew.
Networking is then doing fine.

Does domU networking work after doing this?

 -- Keir

Xen-devel mailing list