[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] kernel oops/IRQ exception when networking be

Am Montag, den 06.06.2005, 10:52 +0200 schrieb Birger Tödtmann:
> I commented out the free_mfn() and status= lines: the kernel now reports
> the following after it configured the 10th domU and ~80th vif, with
> approx. 20-25 bridges up.  Just an idea: the number of vifs + bridges is

Correction: I meant 40-45 bridge devices are then up and running.

> somewhere around the magic 128 (NR_IRQS problem in 2.0.x!) when the
> crash happens - could this hint to something?

Birger Tödtmann
Technik der Rechnernetze, Institut für Experimentelle Mathematik
Universität Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen email:btoedtmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype:birger.toedtmann pgp:0x6FB166C9

Xen-users mailing list