Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Using Debian packages

> What does your menu.lst entry for vanilla Linux look like? What does your
> /etc/fstab look like (i.e. do you have a /boot partition or something else
> that's throwing off your grub setup?)

/boot/grub/menu.lst:
## ## End Default Options ##

title           Debian GNU/Linux, kernel 2.4.27-2-386
root            (hd0,0)
kernel          /vmlinuz-2.4.27-2-386 root=/dev/sda6 ro
initrd          /initrd.img-2.4.27-2-386
savedefault
boot

title           Debian GNU/Linux, kernel 2.4.27-2-386 (recovery mode)
root            (hd0,0)
kernel          /vmlinuz-2.4.27-2-386 root=/dev/sda6 ro single
initrd          /initrd.img-2.4.27-2-386
savedefault
boot

### END DEBIAN AUTOMAGIC KERNELS LIST

title           XenLinux 2.0.5 SMP
root            (hd0,0)
kernel          /boot/xen.gz dom0_mem=131072
module          /boot/xen-linux-2.6.10 root=/dev/sda6 ro console=tty0

/etc/fstab :
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/sda6       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0       1
/dev/sda1       /boot           ext3    defaults        0       2
/dev/sda5       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hdd        /media/cdrom0   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/fd0        /media/floppy0  auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0

> > I more or less just pasted the menu.lst from documentation with a few
> > changes. And noticed that xen kernerl xen.gz is missing in /boot
> > directory. I've then tried to copy xen.gz from xen binary distribution,
> > but I still get error 15.
>
> Hrm... Copying it in should work. Could you please do an ls -l of your
> /boot?

I all ready posted that in a former mail, except from that I copied xen.gz
from binary xen distribution into /boot/...

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lars E. D. Jensen