Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Fwd: bridging problem with Xen 2.0.1]

*hangs a big "DITZ" sign on his neck*

8-P

Mv'd it. Please dont feel bad for pointing out fixes I need to do to
anything public. :)

I'm hoping to have more time to work on the xen packages in the next
week or two.

Gotta go fix my auto-builder and get it linked into the xen anounce
list.