Re: [Xen-devel] vif tx drops

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] vif tx drops
From: Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:19:29 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:24:57 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So the xen side of the vif isn't see on the wire except for a: the
backend driver domain( usually domain-0) and that vif's front and driver
domain eh? (I got the front and back end locations right yes?)

Interesting...

Either way it goes, how would one go about verifying that the MAC is
truly unique on it's visible lan? I'd be i very interested in this as a
safety precaution. Right now I can't think of how to do the uniqueness
test... 8-P if someone can give me an idea or two I could try to code it
since it's something that I want.(brain fried this morning)