RE: [Xen-devel] crashes

To: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] crashes
From: James Harper <JamesH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:48:36 +1000
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:55:28 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i'm using scsi, aic7xxx to be precise. there are a couple of sym-something cards too - i could rewire and use those if it would help, but not today.

i'm just testing now with the 3rd network card module (natsemi) not loaded, i suspect it will still crash but just wanted to rule it out. i'll back out that cset as soon as i have an answer on this.

James