Re: [Xen-users] Re: I need advice about xen project

The reason is that we had no more money :-)

Also, we needed only 4TB tops...

Al.

El 24/08/2009, a las 8:50, Fajar A. Nugraha escribió:

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Aleix Dorca<adorca@xxxxxx> wrote:
Here's my setup:

12 Dell 1950 Servers with 8 Cores and 4 to 16 Gb (depending on the server) 4 Dell 2950 Servers with 5 450Gb disks on RAID 5 acting as a SAN via iscsi
(2TB aprox each).

The SAN servers are paired and replicated using drbd.

Any reason why you're not using 1TB drives, or server with lots of
internal disks (like HP DL 185 with 14 drives) for SAN?
Do you use some kind of fencing as well?

--
Fajar