[Xen-users] my bootlog

  • To: james.dingwall@xxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Fasiha Ashraf <feehapk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:03:27 -0700

Here is my boot log.
I have also observed another problem, whenever i run this command git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git
it will bring a kernel v-2.6.30-rc3 but what i need is v-2.6.30.rc6. What should i do? how to modify this command to get that specific rc6 version?

Regard,
Fasiha Ashraf