[Xen-users] Re: Console stops responding after init finsihes runlevel 2 startup

Ferenc Wagner wrote:

No idea, if they're running the exact same kernel with the same
command line.

It's obviously a change in defaults somewhere. I've just brought up another new box using my old template and got a console with kernel 2.6.18-6-xen-686. Upgraded the kernel to 2.6.26-2-xen-686 and it needed an entry in inittab.

--
Simon Hobson