Re: [Xen-users] FC11 and pv_ops kernel

Quoting Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>:

Jon,

 I never experienced problem like yours with F11 on Core2Duo or Quad 9X50 (SATA) Boxes. I would post it to  xen-devel mailing list with serial console output. What kind of hardware you are running on ?

Boris.

It is an AMD64 Phenom quadcore proc with SATA drives and a penchent for buggery it would seem. Unfortunately the box has no serial port so i cannot connect to the console. :(

Thanks Boris, I was hoping it would be something simple, I will keep messing with it before I post to the dev list.

Jon