From: Peter Braun <xenware@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Working config for 2.6.30.2 xenified kernel
To: bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 1:42 AM

Hi Boris,

I would like to thank you for your xen related blog.

I would kindly ask you to send me working kernel config for 2.6.30.2
xenified kernel.

Am still playing with it and no luck.
Kernel boots OK but starting domU is problem.

Domu starts in paused mode and than error with vif - hotplug scripts
not working.

Debian Lenny 5.0 x64
xen3.4.1

With stock 2.6.18.8 kernel works ok.