Re: [Xen-users] iscsi vs nfs for xen VMs

Hi!

We are in the opposite road.
We used NFS but when the IO load was  increased the performance was down
and we must to change to iSCSI. This system is working Ok from several months.

(We tested NFS with phyle and tap)

Regards,
Agustin

Ciro Iriarte escribiÃ: