RE: [Xen-users] Bridge Changes Cause Connections to Drop

  • From: Jeff Sturm <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:46:40 -0400
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 17:48:52 -0700

Nick,

Not sure of the answer to your question, but I'm curious whether you have STP turned on in your bridge interface.

If you do, you might try turning it off, and vice versa, to see if it helps your network infrastructure respond to changes in topology either way.

Jeff