|XEN BASED SYSTEM
|
|GUEST1: WIN SERVER 2008 SBS
|GUEST2: WIN SERVER 2008 PRO

|PHYSICAL SERVEUR2
|-----------------

|XEN BASED SYSTEM
|
|GUEST1: WIN SERVER 2008 SBS
|GUEST2: WIN SERVER 2008 PRO

What I want to is making load balancing between server1 and server2. So
I need to "synchronize" the two WIN 2008 SBS and the two WIN 2008 Pro.
=> if everything goes well, I make load balancing. If one of my physical
server is down, I keep one up to avoid downtime.

Is someone know if there is a way to do that? Is it possible? I heard
about LBVM. Is it THE solution? Is it the only one?

Thank you a lot,
nm