[Xen-users] Xen 3.4 Gitco and Domain Lock

Hi there,

I'm using Gitco's RPM (x86_64 and Xen 3.4)

I'm searching a way to manage lock files for my VMs (which are on a shared space on a SAN with GFS2). I've seen post about a build-in locking mechanism, but, as i've seen, this mechanism is only available on the Xen 3.3.1 SLES11 (backport ?)

Does someone got information about it ?

Tommy Schneider

Ps : Here a post about the build-in locking mecanism http://serverfault.com/questions/21699/how-to-manage-xen-virtual-machines-on-shared-san-storage