Re: [Xen-fr] Publication de l'interface web Enomalism Beta Release

  • To: antoine@xxxxxxxxxx, xen-fr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Hugo Nogueira" <hnogueira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:15:09 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:15:23 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=g8ogDSjdWr10e+rJh+XMJvKtVvdcQ9fGmko7DVAX7QfJu0siVSqXxsQwdCqDIrusGpe1muzIlim6QpwEeTBti/4F8Qm86Oq5uT/8HQM4YPKfkrTYtj8ooQOlHsXEa4u6JJM6HPPqChpiklJAf9pTmY4UdjQduAhOJONPgg6TW40=

y'as plus qu'à ;)

2006/5/17, Antoine Nivard <anivard@xxxxxxx>:
Super bonne nouvelle!!!

merci pour les infos