systemd units are not installed in 4.19.0-rc2 anymore

Hi,

Something has changed between -rc1 and -rc2 that systemd units are not
installed anymore by default.

Reproducer:

    ./configure --prefix=/usr
    make dist-tools
    ls dist/install/usr/lib/systemd/system

It does work, if I pass --enable-systemd to ./configure.

My guess is the actual change is earlier, specifically 6ef4fa1e7fe7
"tools: (Actually) drop libsystemd as a dependency", but configure was
regenerated only later. But TBH, I don't fully understand interaction
between those m4 macros...

--
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki