Re: [PULL 00/16] Kraxel 20220613 patches

> > Hmm, build worked here and CI passed too.
> >
> > I think this is one of those cases where the build directory must be
> > deleted because one subdirectory is replaced by a compatibility
> > symlink.
>
> Except 'configure' deals with that, as it explicitly rm -rf's the
> symlink target:
>
> symlink() {
>   rm -rf "$2"
>   mkdir -p "$(dirname "$2")"
>   ln -s "$1" "$2"
> }
>
> so i'm pretty confused as to what's going wrong here still

'git rebase -x ./make.sh master queue/kraxel' not working (where make.sh
is a script effectively doing 'make -C build/$name' for multiple build
trees with different configurations).

'git status' lists ui/keymaps/* as deleted.
'git reset --hard' fixes it.

take care,
  Gerd