MISRA C meeting tomorrow, was: MOVING COMMUNITY CALL Call for agenda items for 9 June Community Call @ 1500 UTC

Hi all,

Just a quick note to have another look at the spreadsheet before the
meeting tomorrow. I cleared the old rules we have already discussed
leaving only the ones to discuss next.

A few rules are similar to the already accepted Rule 5.1 with our agreed
40 characters limit for identifiers:
- Rule 5.2
- Rule 5.4

A couple of rules are about comparisons/operations between pointers to
different objects:
- Rule 18.1
- Rule 18.2
- Rule 18.3
In my opinion these rules are good in the general case. Things like _end
- _start and other "fake objects" should be deviations.

A few rules weren't clear:
- Rule 13.1, the example link was wrong, I updated it
- Rule 9.3, { 0 } is allowed by the rule and also { [2] = 1 } is allowed
- Rule 9.4, range initializers are not considered by the rule because
            they are a GNU extension

Finally, for Rule 13.2, I updated the link to ECLAIR's results. There
are a lot more violations than just 4, but I don't know if they are
valid or false positives.

Looking forward to our discussion tomorrow!

Cheers,

Stefano