Re: Xen Project management working group

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/b822G1ge

I will probably leave the Doodle opened for few days (like up to Monday evening) until we can decide the best schedule without waiting too long. When I'll have the validated time slot, I'll communicate about it here.

So, as planned, here is the selected date. I picked this Thursday, April the 14th, at 4PM UTC (5PM London time, 6PM Paris time). Don't forget to add this to your calendar :)

Meeting place will be:

https://meet.vates.fr/xenmgmt

See you soon!

Regards,

Olivier Lambert | Vates CEO
XCP-ng & Xen Orchestra - Vates solutions
w: vates.fr | xcp-ng.org | xen-orchestra.com