Re: Questions about Cx and Px state uploading from dom0

  • To: Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 14:47:38 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=suse.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=suse.com; dkim=pass header.d=suse.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=UWs+ei9QE7A9GeTJzx0157FB4uq+nJW9jftA2Flfz+o=; b=BLzOWZc1FpKoFRcPy6uTpUr7fMIa7+ltf7ytup4xnUNKveDWmD/OWN5oH1fPvDjlPA7QBtVL0fjS+aMtlLpKe0+wvpEZ19wxdfDdATLTEcPYwR5J8lnDFdPmuO3llo6YvVsvys/cxwM+6k4Yy5T1HjqAvN89yjSy5Aya4GxXemiVNuA3drxDw3Gw4sKRhSN6tUY6xKsTkraIprhueNCHKWfuDccH4Hl8laN7kHYtQBqvB20PwahAS4r5XUf6OS8PNLWCqHnXGFqpULD/TwQOAjhCmA2vqxiALBhTjQekqGLxQSr7JIfgzA5SrRSSdUDGdl0Fyu4hqje2IPHwspmw8Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=mc6ym7VEiGi3YVls5D6YJLBQX2MkFSmu7sL1wXDpfu9QJfCIwn1wITxgv8Y536G61UADReolWZYQyjcn62u3G9/wEq9BIe1sKWSBq9N1jWZbRy8VR4F+/1Q8yAbQTleQIDdcmgWFdCX/Z6aV85cecAh3n6o++YwHlCbgVl5HpO15YzP20SvfBTHmc3/YnkF5vN91TMTFpSuyer/zD12J5ftvzmwj0oGUP/sXQ7FMy9E+Cu6z5bufpmwA2UlWad+RDBCv6+Y9yLnY5HEyLks3XIBjzcY+kCEfCvnoLjiM4HlexAzWvGzXKVju1OfFIewsYuTH4dpTSR+wSu2U6lJdCA==