Re: BUG: libxenlight fails to grant permission to access Intel IGD Opregion

On 3/14/22 3:26 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 11.03.2022 21:35, Chuck Zmudzinski wrote:
So my only question is:

Is it proper to include header files from tools/firmware/hvmloader in
tools/libs/light/libxl_pci.c ?
No, it certainly is not.

Jan

That's a relief, because if if was proper, I wouldn't know
how to do it properly. Instead, I wrote a patch that defines
the macros I need in tools/libs/light/libxl_pci.c with the same
values they have in tools/firmware/hvmloader.

When you get a chance, can you take a look at it?
I cc'd the patch to you because of it's reference to hvmloader.

Chuck