System hangs shortly after S3 resume, if suspended for a longer time

Hi,

I have another S3 issue, on the TGL system (the one with S3 present). If
I suspend it for a short time, it works. But if I suspend it for longer,
then it hangs shortly after resume - sometimes dom0's screenlocker
manages to display password prompt, sometimes not even that.
I have console on this system (it is the Intel LPSS one...), but I don't
see anything interesting there. When it hangs, it stops responding to
triple Ctrl-a too. Adding sync_console (Xen) and no_console_suspend
(Linux) doesn't give much more info.

I haven't exactly figured out what "longer" means. 1h is enough, 1min is
not.

Another user reported similar issue here:
That system uses totally different firmware (Lenovo vs Coreboot + EDK2).
While it doesn't completely rule out firmware issue, I'd say it's
unlikely in this case.

--
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki