Re: Metadata and signalling channels for Zephyr virtio-backends on Xen

Hi Vincent,

I am replying to this thread to follow-up on this morning's discussion.

I am attaching the simple patch that I mentioned during the call to add
event channels support to guest kernels, see xen.h.

I am also attaching a toy example application that makes use of it, just
to give you an idea.

Cheers,

Stefano