Re: PCI passthrough support for PVH mode

Hi Jan,

Thanks for letting me know this status.

I am wondering if PCI passthrough is at least available in Arm for other
virtualization modes like PV, HVM, or PVHVM. For example, is it possible for
someone to attach a PCI device to a guest domain on an Arm machine and use that
domain as a driver domain, like we can do with the Xen on x86?

Please let me know.

Regards,
Mehrab

On Monday, February 7, 2022, 02:57:45 AM EST, Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>