Re: [GIT PULL] xen: branch for v5.17-rc3

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 9:58 AM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 3:07 AM Juergen Gross <jgross@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Please git pull the following tag:
> >
> >  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/xen/tip.git
> > for-linus-5.17a-rc3-tag
>
> Diffstat? Shortlog?
>
> This is not a valid pull request.

Oh well. You're likely offline - I ended up just checking your
description instead.

But in general I really do want shortlog and diffstat as a way to
double-check that the pull contains what you think and claim it does,
and there are no surprises..

               Linus