Re: statistical time calibration

  • To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:27:53 +0100
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=suse.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=suse.com; dkim=pass header.d=suse.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=fSG2ZEVFFTEb1Dh+9z06QL4a/OjzOPWshVMJE/WqzNg=; b=YCJpM1+t0KpH7Gf30VuwZGZ/qQXBlKRRQlXR2yMK7wdXrrftTdmXlqRAlUG9ujR6ciIc5j8JI9pdMvGddQI+flwOSML5inrT+XXa4NdV1w67jw/3aUqTeFtnkhHNNN+PcsFMqfP34yZCTQk9KyIz81zn4SiVIeiDV1LhjQVxRLrOCpIztDz6b5U/5GVgYZom12UQLBffn5bgw0tI0YjmAOX9u1V0L7gwAoj23NLf9YSa2sPB4xYulEi6J1JTzakpcOgoostdOupWNVLqgQsA7xyHRvcuT5EQ9KzjLhixRM/zsohPNTSAOy0JjZPmjYkWlE79u9cGX1aaFqplvGp8Hg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Ryxqjoe4+Xm+vduv6GBAbB4ssVdFqo62h1vPrCJy9SJZD7fiDvAS4ZHTADJODxIiV12jBKsbY/KJIGIsmIMRBXbNis3vEdKogWSMfmZVKu42+UecH5fg4SZJllrfjKQNltMXxHs7M4p9j2JDB6CAKAUXWD6XBANm0sJzpQsBFsUENl6Yaee5uczcIRqLzVpYFbrMa1GjAmxrxLB9ylEMnc4eFpgpgGAh7jU8v99JNDtGGszRhmBPxeQOOMt0AuIP+kCRjWlMc1HOtr6wMjAxiV1moeD4ouJKpuq69wGw7d0RA6d+HNCg9jck6IQ+ITwVVLAxv5vbX7lbahmmZfos3g==