Re: scheduler credit capture

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 9:05 PM amir masoud noohi <highlimner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks like you can get the info you want for credit2

How?

We're happy to help point you in the right direction, but I'm afraid you will have to actually do some work on your own.  Did you google "xentrace"?  Did you try running it on your system, and then running xenalyze to see what it spat out?  Did you look at the TRACE calls in credit2.c?

 -George