Re: qemu-xen is unavailable

On Wed, 5 Jan 2022, Anthony PERARD wrote:
> Looking at the original email, the domain config file has type="pvh", so
> I don't think qemu is actually needed. And the domain is starting fine,
> so this message isn't really needed and would be a bug I guess.

Thanks for responding. Indeed, the "qemu" package is not installed on this
machine, and looking closer, the Alpine folks did something to their
Xen/Qemu packagesp[0][1]. I can't check right now but I'll test if the
warning goes away with the "qemu" package installed.

Thanks again,
Christian.

[0] https://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/commit/?id=9f064ced3
[1] https://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/commit/?id=55d655af7