Re: attaching device to PV guest broken by your rework of libxl's PCI handling?

On 09/12/2021 04:58, Jason Andryuk wrote:

My attempt at a fix was this:
https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel/20210812005700.3159-1-jandryuk@xxxxxxxxx/

It was in terms of PCI & stubdom startup , but that is the same as PV
hotplug.  There were questions about further re-work which went
unanswered, but my patch at least restores the old working state.

I guess the question is do we need to wait for 'connected' in any case other than initial creation?

  Paul

Regards,
Jason