Xen 4.16 branched, commit moratorium lifted, freeze still in force

Xen 4.16 has now branched.  The staging-4.16 branch et al exists.

The commit moratorium is lifted.  However:

* 4.16 is in deep freeze now.  Nothing should be committed without
  a release ack.  Roger, you have a blanket release ack for your
  CHANGELOG update(s).

* Until 4.16 is released, please avoid significant restructuring or
  other changes which would hinder fixes being back- or forward-
  ported between 4.16 and unstable.

I am hoping to release early of the week of 29th November.
This means *all* non-release-administrative tree changes need to be
committed by the end of this coming Friday, the 26th of November.

If a significant bug is discovered between now and then, we will have
to slip the release.

Ian.