ACPI/UEFI support for Xen/ARM status?

I've been busy with another part of this project, so I've lost track of
progress on ACPI/UEFI support on ARM.

Last I'd read full support for ACPI/UEFI seemed a ways off.  Using a stub
domain to constrain ACPI table parsing seemed the favored approach.  I
was under the impression that would take some time.

What is the status?  Do the Xen/ARM leads have any guesses for when full
ACPI/UEFI support might reach completion?

I noticed Linux made full ACPI/UEFI support mandatory for ARM64 before
3.19, so Xen's seems far behind the curve here.

While incidents of garbled ACPI tables are notorious, those are notable
due to being rare.  Whereas I've had terrible luck with device-trees.
The instances of any given OS *not* breaking device-trees with even
patch-level changes are rare.

 \BS (    |         ehem+sigmsg@xxxxxxx  PGP 87145445         |    )   /
8A19\___\_|_/58D2 7E3D DDF4 7BA6 <-PGP-> 41D1 B375 37D0 8714\_|_/___/5445