Re: [RESEND 0/5] ARM/arm64: arm_pm_restart removal

On 10/25/21 4:55 PM, Dmitry Osipenko wrote:
26.10.2021 02:29, Florian Fainelli пишет:
On 6/4/21 7:03 AM, Lee Jones wrote:
This is a rebase/refresh of a set sent out, reviewed,
then forgotten about.  It's still considered useful.

Here is an excerpt from the previous attempt:

  "Hi Russell, ARM SoC maintainers,

  here's the full set of patches that remove arm_pm_restart as discussed
  earlier. There's some background on the series in this thread:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/20170130110512.6943-1-thierry.reding@xxxxxxxxx/

  I also have a set of patches that build on top of this and try to add
  something slightly more formal by adding a power/reset framework that
  driver can register with. If we can get this series merged, I'll find
  some time to refresh those patches and send out for review again.

What happened to this patch series? Is there any chance we will get it
included at some point? It is included in the Android13-5.10 tree AFAICT

It's in mainline since v5.14, AFAICS.

Yes, indeed.

Guenter