Re: [xen-unstable test] 165712: regressions - FAIL

osstest service owner writes ("[xen-unstable test] 165712: regressions - FAIL"):
> flight 165712 xen-unstable real [real]
> flight 165727 xen-unstable real-retest [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/165712/
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/165727/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-amd64-amd64-examine      4 memdisk-try-append       fail REGR. vs.
> 165699

This was not a genuine regression.  There is an infelicity in this
particular job: it runs on any host, but only some hosts support
FreeBSD (which is what this is).  In particular the albanas have UEFI
firmware which doesn't work.

I have force pushed this.  This test will continue to run here due to
the failure.  This will do for now, but really I need to do something
more subtle.

> version targeted for testing:
>  xen                  98f60e5de00baf650c574c9352bb19aedb082dea

Ian.