Re: [RFC 0/1] tag IOMMU-protected devices in Dom0 fdt

On 12/10/2021 15:11, Roman Skakun wrote:
Hi,

Hi Roman,

Would you be so kind to look at my patches, it would help me to
know exactly whether I'm moving correctly and whether I've chosen
the right path?

This is in my queue to review. At the moment, I am prioritizing work targeting 4.16. Unfortunately, this RFC was posted after the last posting date. So I will review it after the feature freeze.

Best regards,

--
Julien Grall