Re: osstest down, PDU failure

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: osstest down, PDU failure"):
> We replaced two PDUs and did a number of other on-site repairs etc.
>
> Service is in the process of being restored.  I hope to be fully
> operational by the end of the day.

Everything seems to be good.  All the machines that were in service
before the PDU incident are once more operational.

Some other machines were repaired and will be put into service after
commissioning tests.

Some new machines were wired up and will be undergoing testing.  If
and when they seem in good shape I will ask my Release Manager hat :-)
whether we want to put them into service.

Ian.