[ANNOUNCE] Call for agenda items for August 3rd Community Call @ 1500 UTC

Hi all,

For those I have not yet met, I'm Ashley Weltz a Project Coordinator from The Linux Foundation stepping in to support Xen. I joined last month's community call, and I will be taking over for George while he is out. Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you all!

In our last meeting, we defined a new meeting time for our community call. The first Tuesday of the month at 1500 UTC. I have sent a calendar invitation to you all. If you did not receive it, let me know.

The proposed agenda is in https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/qDdvquUrWN2viaL94sgjcrJ1/ and you can edit to add items.  Alternatively, please feel free to email me directly with agenda items.

Agenda items appreciated a few days before the call: please put your name besides items if you edit the document.

We will plan to start the meeting 5 minutes past the hour.

* If you want to be CC'ed please add or remove yourself from the sign-up-sheet at https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/D9vGzihPxxAOe6RFPz0sRCf+/

Again, please let me know if you have any questions. See you on Tuesday!

Cheers,
Ashley
--
Ashley Weltz, Project Coordinator