Re: gitlab merge request -> list patchbomb workflows

Julien Grall writes ("Re: gitlab merge request -> list patchbomb workflows"):
> I have recently started to use b4 [1] to fetch patches and collect tags
> from the mailing list. I am wondering if the tools could be extended to
> also allow a quick look through of the review "state" of each patch?

Cool.  That's interesting.  I need to think about it some more, but I
think this is a possible alternative to using patchwork for the
analysis task.

Also, if a robot wanted to post a v2 it could use b4 to fold the acks
etc. into the repost, without the submitter having to add them to the
git branch.

Ian.